Friday, July 1, 2011

"Cypher" 30x40





     I had a dream a few months back (yes, this is another dream influenced one) and I was out with a friend checking out some galleries. We were walking outside and a 8.1 earthquake hit, and the reason I know the magnitude was because someone had told us it was centered at our home in Long Beach.  I immediately panicked for my kids and starting running to our car to get to them. This beautiful man with this inner light stopped us, he looked at me and said with great gentleness  that my girls would be fine.  Then this man opened his hand to reveal this star like object (similar in shape to the center of the painting) that glowed within itself. He called it a cypher, which I looked it up and the word has many meanings from 1.The process of tapping into your subconcious. A state of mind where thoughts and actoins flow from your mind rather than being instrumented, 2.- a mathematical element that when added to another number yields the same number.  These are just a couple. Interesting, nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment